Breakfast is by far most people favorite part of the day and these Greek yogurt pancakes recipe will give the energy you need to start your day!
1 cup oat flour 1 cup old-fashioned oats blended
1/4 cup all-purpose flour (or gluten-free all-purpose flour)
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp sea salt
½ tsp cinnamon
3 TBS granulated sugar (or coconut sugar)
1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 eggs lightly beaten
1-2 TBS milk (if needed) regular, almond, coconut, etc.
1. Preheat an electric griddle to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl mix together the Greek yogurt, eggs and vanilla. Shake until mixture is smooth.
3. Add sugar, oat flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a
small bowl. Whisk until completely combined.
4. If the batter is too thick, add milk 1 TBS at a time until it reaches your desired consistency.
5. Pour ¼ cup portions of pancake batter onto the greased, heated surface.
6. Cook until bubbles start forming in the batter and the sides become set (about 2-4 minutes)
7. Flip and cook for 2-4 minutes on the second side, or until golden brown.